Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: adream
- (rare) A female given name.
- 2014 March 3, Mary Louise Schumacher, “Online community lends a hand to build prosthesis for Mukwonago girl”, in Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:
- Flood has paired up with associate professor Adream Blair and a group of undergrads taking a design course in the Digital Craft Research Lab at UWM, which along with the Milwaukee Makerspace community has paid for the project.
- 2019 August 1, Angel Jennings, Cindy Chang, “The lot where Nipsey Hussle died is now surrounded by a chain-link fence”, in Los Angeles Times:
- Adream Reese, 42, of Dallas snapped photos of the store’s sign before the fence covered the view. She said she hopes they’re doing something positive in memory of Hussle. She brought her 17-year-old son to be in a space where the rapper and community activist sold CDs in his youth.