Appendix:Basic Norfuk glossary
- watawieh - hello, how are you?
- welkam - welcome
- yorlye - you (as second person plural pronoun)
- all yorlye - you all; another form of the second person plural, more common than simply "yorlye" (similar to "y'all")
- see yorlye morla - see you tomorrow (when referring to multiple people)
- watawieh all yorlye - hello everyone (general greeting to a group)
- yorlye kum baek sun - You all come back soon, traditional farewell from the island.
- dem tull - they say
- webaut yu gwen(?) - where are you going(?)
- mai - later
- wettles - food (from the now-archaic English word "victuals")
- Norfuk Ailen - Norfolk Island
- a trip ina stik - A walk in the rainforest (a tourist attraction)
- The Norfuk Language - Single Words and Phrases in Norfuk, spoken