Jump to navigation Jump to search
From Georgian ბათუმი (batumi).
- A seaside city on the Black Sea coast and capital of Adjara, an autonomous republic in southwest Georgia.
Borrowed from Russian Бату́ми (Batúmi), from Georgian ბათუმი (batumi).
Batumi n (indeclinable)
- English terms derived from Georgian
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- en:Cities in Georgia
- Polish terms borrowed from Russian
- Polish terms derived from Russian
- Polish terms derived from Georgian
- Polish 3-syllable words
- Polish terms with IPA pronunciation
- Polish terms with audio links
- Rhymes:Polish/umi/3 syllables
- Polish lemmas
- Polish proper nouns
- Polish indeclinable nouns
- Polish neuter nouns
- pl:Cities in Georgia
- pl:Places in Georgia