Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (video games, slang) Short for Call of Duty: Black Ops.
2010 November 23, Dr Zoidberg, uk.games.video.misc, Usenet:
- After I prestige on CODBLOPS I'll be up for a bit of variety and this will do nicely.
2010 December 20, Greg Tito, “FPS Trainer Aims at Making You Kill Better Online”, The Escapist:
- A new free to play game will allow you to compete online in games like CODBlops without feeling like a noob.
2011 April 21, BrunoN Bluthgeld, comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action, Usenet:
- Wait, there's CoDblops on iPhone? Now we're doomed.
2013 January 8, John Gillooly, “Why the PC has won the first round of the next-gen console wars”, PC & Tech Authority:
- Just think, you can now actually enjoy CODBLOPS II The Way Its Meant To Be Played, while sitting on the toilet.