Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Caitlín
Caitlin (plural Caitlins)
- A female given name.
- 1997, Bernard Alger Drew, The 100 Most Popular Young Adult Authors: Biographical Sketches and Biographies, page 327:
- Beautiful, charming, rich, clever Caitlin needs one thing: love.
- 2003, Helena Pielichaty, After School Club, page 3:
- Caitlin is sixteen and a sixth former at The Magna and is under a lot of pressure with exams.
- 2006, Suzanne Holland, The Integrity Conundrum, Carol Taylor, Roberto Dell'Oro (editors), Health And Human Flourishing: Religion, Medicine, And Moral Anthropology, page 114:
- Sixteen-year-old Caitlin — and all our nieces and sisters and friends — need to grow up in a culture that prizes difference, not conformity.