See also: carrol
- A surname, a less common spelling of Carroll, derived from the Irish Ó Cearbhaill.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
- A female given name, a less common spelling of Carol.
- 2002 Annie Proulx: That Old Ace in the Hole ISBN 0-00-715151-9 page 81:
- "I spose you want to be a cattleboy," drawled the multicolored beard whose name was Carrol Day, a curiously feminine name, thought Martin, not yet acquaintanced with the bearded Marions, Fannys and Abbys of Texas who, saddled by their unthinking mothers with dainty names, built savagely masculine frames of character.