Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Aleut language
This is the main category of the Aleut language.
Information about Aleut:
- Category:Aleut lemmas: Aleut lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ale:All topics: Aleut terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Aleut entry maintenance: Aleut entries, or entries in other languages containing Aleut terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Aleut phrases: Aleut groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Aleut symbols: Aleut written signs.
- Category:Aleut terms by etymology: Aleut terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Aleut terms by usage: Aleut terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Aleut: Categories with terms derived from Aleut in various specific languages.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Aleut lemmas (5 c, 64 e)
- ► ale:All topics (9 c, 0 e)
- ► Aleut entry maintenance (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Aleut non-lemma forms (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Aleut phrases (1 c, 1 e)
- ► Aleut symbols (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Aleut language"
This category contains only the following page.