Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Aragonese language
This is the main category of the Aragonese language.
Information about Aragonese:
- Category:Aragonese lemmas: Aragonese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:an:All topics: Aragonese terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Aragonese appendices: Pages containing additional information about Aragonese.
- Category:Aragonese entry maintenance: Aragonese entries, or entries in other languages containing Aragonese terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Aragonese names: Aragonese terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Aragonese templates: Aragonese templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Aragonese terms by etymology: Aragonese terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Aragonese: Categories with terms derived from Aragonese in various specific languages.
- Category:User an: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Aragonese.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Aragonese lemmas (9 c, 254 e)
- ► Aragonese entry maintenance (6 c, 0 e)
- ► Aragonese shortenings (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Aragonese language"
This category contains only the following page.