Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Asturian language
This is the main category of the Asturian language.
Information about Asturian:
- Category:Asturian lemmas: Asturian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ast:All topics: Asturian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Asturian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Asturian.
- Category:Asturian entry maintenance: Asturian entries, or entries in other languages containing Asturian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Asturian names: Asturian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Asturian phrases: Asturian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Asturian): Asturian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Asturian symbols: Asturian written signs.
- Category:Asturian templates: Asturian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Asturian terms by etymology: Asturian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Asturian terms by usage: Asturian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Asturian: Categories with terms derived from Asturian in various specific languages.
- Category:User ast: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Asturian.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Asturian lemmas (12 c, 4287 e)
- ► Asturian entry maintenance (9 c, 1 e)
- ► Asturian figures of speech (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Asturian phrases (1 c, 17 e)
- ► Requests (Asturian) (3 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Asturian language"
This category contains only the following page.