Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Bactrian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Bactrian adjectives: Bactrian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Bactrian conjunctions: Bactrian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Bactrian morphemes: Bactrian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Bactrian nouns: Bactrian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Bactrian numerals: Bactrian terms that quantify nouns.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.