Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Bambara language
This is the main category of the Bambara language.
Information about Bambara:
- Category:Bambara lemmas: Bambara lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:bm:All topics: Bambara terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Bambara entry maintenance: Bambara entries, or entries in other languages containing Bambara terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Bambara phrases: Bambara groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Bambara templates: Bambara templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Bambara terms by etymology: Bambara terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Bambara: Categories with terms derived from Bambara in various specific languages.
- Category:User bm: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Bambara.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Bambara lemmas (8 c, 46 e)
- ► bm:All topics (5 c, 0 e)
- ► Bambara entry maintenance (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Bambara non-lemma forms (1 c, 1 e)
- ► Bambara phrases (1 c, 1 e)