|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Bambara lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Bambara adjectives: Bambara terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Bambara adverbs: Bambara terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Bambara determiners: Bambara terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Bambara interjections: Bambara terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Bambara morphemes: Bambara word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Bambara nouns: Bambara terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Bambara numerals: Bambara terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Bambara particles: Bambara terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Bambara phrases: Bambara groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Bambara pronouns: Bambara terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Bambara verbs: Bambara terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Bambara determiners (2 c, 1 e)
- ► Bambara interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Bambara morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Bambara verbs (1 c, 17 e)
Pages in category "Bambara lemmas"
The following 125 pages are in this category, out of 125 total.