Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Bashkir language
This is the main category of the Bashkir language.
Information about Bashkir:
- Category:Bashkir lemmas: Bashkir lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ba:All topics: Bashkir terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Bashkir appendices: Pages containing additional information about Bashkir.
- Category:Bashkir entry maintenance: Bashkir entries, or entries in other languages containing Bashkir terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Bashkir names: Bashkir terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Bashkir phrases: Bashkir groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Bashkir: Bashkir terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Bashkir symbols: Bashkir written signs.
- Category:Bashkir templates: Bashkir templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Bashkir terms by etymology: Bashkir terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Bashkir terms by usage: Bashkir terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Bashkir: Categories with terms derived from Bashkir in various specific languages.
- Category:User ba: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Bashkir.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Bashkir lemmas (13 c, 1293 e)
- ► Bashkir entry maintenance (5 c, 0 e)
- ► Bashkir figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Bashkir modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Bashkir phrases (1 c, 1 e)
- ► Regional Bashkir (2 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Bashkir language"
This category contains only the following page.