Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Cherokee language
This is the main category of the Cherokee language.
Information about Cherokee:
- Category:Cherokee lemmas: Cherokee lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:chr:All topics: Cherokee terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Cherokee appendices: Pages containing additional information about Cherokee.
- Category:Cherokee entry maintenance: Cherokee entries, or entries in other languages containing Cherokee terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Cherokee phrases: Cherokee groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Cherokee symbols: Cherokee written signs.
- Category:Cherokee templates: Cherokee templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Cherokee terms by etymology: Cherokee terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Cherokee: Categories with terms derived from Cherokee in various specific languages.
- Category:User chr: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Cherokee.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Cherokee lemmas (9 c, 337 e)
- ► Cherokee syllabary (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Cherokee entry maintenance (6 c, 1 e)
- ► Cherokee modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Cherokee non-lemma forms (1 c, 3 e)
- ► Cherokee phrases (1 c, 3 e)
- ► Cherokee symbols (1 c, 0 e)