Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Czech language
This is the main category of the Czech language.
Information about Czech:
|Language family||West Slavic|
- Category:Czech lemmas: Czech lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:cs:All topics: Czech terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Czech appendices: Pages containing additional information about Czech.
- Category:Czech entry maintenance: Czech entries, or entries in other languages containing Czech terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Czech names: Czech terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Czech phrases: Czech groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Czech: Czech terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Czech): Czech entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Czech rhymes: Lists of Czech words by their rhymes.
- Category:Czech symbols: Czech written signs.
- Category:Czech templates: Czech templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Czech terms by etymology: Czech terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Czech terms by usage: Czech terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Czech: Categories with terms derived from Czech in various specific languages.
- Category:User cs: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Czech.
|Top – Aa Áá Bb Cc Čč Dd Ďď Ee Éé Ff Gg Hh Chch Ii Íí Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Ňň Oo Óó Pp Qq Rr Řř Ss Šš Tt Ťť Uu Úú Vv Ww Xx Yy Ýý Zz Žž|
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Czech lemmas (11 c, 23000 e)
- ► Czech entry maintenance (12 c, 1 e)
- ► Czech figures of speech (2 c, 0 e)