All terms in Egyptian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Egyptian.
Please see Wiktionary:About Egyptian for considerations about Egyptian entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Egyptian.
- Category:Egyptian parts of speech: Egyptian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Egyptian morphemes: Morphemes used to form Egyptian words.
- Category:Egyptian phrases: Egyptian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Egyptian symbols: Egyptian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Egyptian lexicons: Egyptian terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Egyptian names: Egyptian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Egyptian etymologies: Egyptian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Egyptian: Categories with terms derived from Egyptian in various specific languages.
- Category:egy:All topics: Egyptian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Requests (Egyptian): Egyptian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Egyptian templates: Egyptian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.