Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Egyptian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Egyptian adjectives: Egyptian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Egyptian adverbs: Egyptian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Egyptian conjunctions: Egyptian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Egyptian determiners: Egyptian terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Egyptian interjections: Egyptian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Egyptian morphemes: Egyptian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Egyptian nouns: Egyptian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Egyptian numerals: Egyptian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Egyptian particles: Egyptian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Egyptian phrases: Egyptian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Egyptian prepositions: Egyptian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Egyptian pronouns: Egyptian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Egyptian verbs: Egyptian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Egyptian conjunctions (0 c, 0 e)
- ► Egyptian determiners (2 c, 1 e)
- ► Egyptian interjections (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Egyptian morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Egyptian verbs (6 c, 103 e)
Pages in category "Egyptian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 816 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- jmj-r mšꜥ
- jmj-r pr
- jmn rꜥ
- jmn ḥtp
- jnj ḥrt
- jr ꜣt