|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Egyptian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Egyptian verb forms: Egyptian verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Egyptian defective verbs: Egyptian verbs that lack one or more forms in their conjugations.
- Category:Egyptian verbs by inflection type: Egyptian verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Egyptian intransitive verbs: Egyptian verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Egyptian transitive verbs: Egyptian verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
|Top – ꜣ j y ꜥ w b p f m n r h ḥ ḫ ẖ z s š q k g t ṯ d ḏ 𓀀|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Egyptian verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 342 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- spr r dmj