Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Esperanto language
This is the main category of the Esperanto language.
Information about Esperanto:
|Language family||constructed language|
- Category:Esperanto lemmas: Esperanto lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:eo:All topics: Esperanto terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Esperanto appendices: Pages containing additional information about Esperanto.
- Category:Esperanto entry maintenance: Esperanto entries, or entries in other languages containing Esperanto terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Esperanto names: Esperanto terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Esperanto phrases: Esperanto groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Esperanto: Esperanto terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Esperanto): Esperanto entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Esperanto rhymes: Lists of Esperanto words by their rhymes.
- Category:Esperanto symbols: Esperanto written signs.
- Category:Esperanto templates: Esperanto templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Esperanto terms by etymology: Esperanto terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Esperanto terms by usage: Esperanto terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Esperanto: Categories with terms derived from Esperanto in various specific languages.
- Category:User eo: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Esperanto.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Ĉĉ Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ĥĥ Ii Jj Ĵĵ Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Rr Ss Ŝŝ Tt Uu Ŭŭ Vv Zz|
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.