Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Garawa lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Garawa adverbs: Garawa terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Garawa determiners: Garawa terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Garawa morphemes: Garawa word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Garawa nouns: Garawa terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Garawa pronouns: Garawa terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Garawa verbs: Garawa terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Garawa lemmas"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.