Category:German terms derived from Slavic languages
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Terms in German that originate from Slavic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► German terms borrowed from Slavic languages (0 c, 3 e)
- ► German terms derived from East Slavic languages (3 c, 0 e)
- ► German terms derived from Proto-Slavic (0 c, 21 e)
- ► German terms derived from South Slavic languages (4 c, 0 e)
- ► German terms derived from West Slavic languages (5 c, 5 e)