Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Greenlandic language
This is the main category of the Greenlandic language.
Information about Greenlandic:
- Category:Greenlandic lemmas: Greenlandic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:kl:All topics: Greenlandic terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Greenlandic appendices: Pages containing additional information about Greenlandic.
- Category:Greenlandic entry maintenance: Greenlandic entries, or entries in other languages containing Greenlandic terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Greenlandic names: Greenlandic terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Greenlandic phrases: Greenlandic groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Greenlandic symbols: Greenlandic written signs.
- Category:Greenlandic templates: Greenlandic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Greenlandic terms by etymology: Greenlandic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Greenlandic terms by usage: Greenlandic terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Greenlandic: Categories with terms derived from Greenlandic in various specific languages.
- Category:User kl: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Greenlandic.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Greenlandic lemmas (10 c, 814 e)
- ► Greenlandic entry maintenance (6 c, 0 e)
- ► kl:Countries (0 c, 32 e)
- ► Greenlandic phrases (1 c, 6 e)
- ► Greenlandic symbols (1 c, 0 e)