Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Greenlandic word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Greenlandic affixes: Morphemes attached to existing Greenlandic words.
- Category:Greenlandic clitics: Greenlandic morphemes that function as independent words, but are always attached to another word.
- Category:Greenlandic prefixes: Affixes attached to the beginning of Greenlandic words.
- Category:Greenlandic roots: Basic morphemes from which Greenlandic words are formed.
- Category:Greenlandic suffixes: Affixes attached to the end of Greenlandic words.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.