Category:Inari Sami language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Inari Sami language
This is the main category of the Inari Sami language.
Information about Inari Sami:
|Canonical name||Inari Sami|
- Category:Inari Sami lemmas: Inari Sami lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:smn:All topics: Inari Sami terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Inari Sami entry maintenance: Inari Sami entries, or entries in other languages containing Inari Sami terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Inari Sami names: Inari Sami terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Inari Sami symbols: Inari Sami written signs.
- Category:Inari Sami templates: Inari Sami templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Inari Sami terms by etymology: Inari Sami terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:User smn: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Inari Sami.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Inari Sami lemmas (8 c, 227 e)
- ► smn:All topics (8 c, 0 e)
- ► Inari Sami entry maintenance (6 c, 0 e)
- ► Inari Sami names (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Inari Sami symbols (1 c, 0 e)
- ► User smn (0 c, 1 e)