» All languages » Proto-Uralic language
This is the main category of the Proto-Uralic language.
Information about Proto-Uralic:
Proto-Uralic is a reconstructed language. Its words and roots are not directly attested in any written works, but have been reconstructed through the comparative method, which finds regular similarities between languages that cannot be explained by coincidence or word-borrowing, and extrapolates ancient forms from these similarities.
According to our criteria for inclusion, terms in Proto-Uralic should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace.
- Category:Proto-Uralic lemmas: Proto-Uralic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:urj-pro:All topics: Proto-Uralic terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Proto-Uralic entry maintenance: Proto-Uralic entries, or entries in other languages containing Proto-Uralic terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Proto-Uralic templates: Proto-Uralic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Proto-Uralic terms by etymology: Proto-Uralic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Uralic: Categories with terms derived from Proto-Uralic in various specific languages.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Proto-Uralic lemmas (6 c, 73 e)
- ► urj-pro:All topics (9 c, 0 e)
- ► Proto-Uralic entry maintenance (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Proto-Uralic language"
This category contains only the following page.