Category:Eastern Mari language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Eastern Mari language
This is the main category of the Eastern Mari language.
Information about Eastern Mari:
|Canonical name||Eastern Mari|
- Category:Eastern Mari lemmas: Eastern Mari lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:chm:All topics: Eastern Mari terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Eastern Mari entry maintenance: Eastern Mari entries, or entries in other languages containing Eastern Mari terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Eastern Mari symbols: Eastern Mari written signs.
- Category:Eastern Mari templates: Eastern Mari templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Eastern Mari terms by etymology: Eastern Mari terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Eastern Mari: Categories with terms derived from Eastern Mari in various specific languages.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Eastern Mari lemmas (6 c, 59 e)
- ► chm:All topics (8 c, 0 e)
- ► Eastern Mari entry maintenance (6 c, 0 e)
- ► Eastern Mari modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Eastern Mari symbols (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Eastern Mari language"
This category contains only the following page.