Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Moksha language
This is the main category of the Moksha language.
Information about Moksha:
- Category:Moksha lemmas: Moksha lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:mdf:All topics: Moksha terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Moksha entry maintenance: Moksha entries, or entries in other languages containing Moksha terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Moksha templates: Moksha templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Moksha terms by etymology: Moksha terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Moksha: Categories with terms derived from Moksha in various specific languages.
- Category:User mdf: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Moksha.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Moksha lemmas (3 c, 21 e)
- ► mdf:All topics (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Moksha entry maintenance (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Moksha modules (0 c, 1 e)
Pages in category "Moksha language"
This category contains only the following page.