» All languages » Proto-Finnic language
This is the main category of the Proto-Finnic language.
Information about Proto-Finnic:
Proto-Finnic is a reconstructed language. Its words and roots are not directly attested in any written works, but have been reconstructed through the comparative method, which finds regular similarities between languages that cannot be explained by coincidence or word-borrowing, and extrapolates ancient forms from these similarities.
According to our criteria for inclusion, terms in Proto-Finnic should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace.
- Category:Proto-Finnic lemmas: Proto-Finnic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:fiu-fin-pro:All topics: Proto-Finnic terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Proto-Finnic entry maintenance: Proto-Finnic entries, or entries in other languages containing Proto-Finnic terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Regional Proto-Finnic: Proto-Finnic terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Proto-Finnic templates: Proto-Finnic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Proto-Finnic terms by etymology: Proto-Finnic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Finnic: Categories with terms derived from Proto-Finnic in various specific languages.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Proto-Finnic lemmas (9 c, 384 e)
- ► fiu-fin-pro:All topics (13 c, 0 e)
- ► Finnish language (30 c, 3 e)
- ► Ingrian language (9 c, 0 e)
- ► Regional Proto-Finnic (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Proto-Finnic language"
This category contains only the following page.