Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Karelian language
This is the main category of the Karelian language.
Information about Karelian:
- Category:Karelian lemmas: Karelian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:krl:All topics: Karelian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Karelian entry maintenance: Karelian entries, or entries in other languages containing Karelian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Karelian templates: Karelian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Karelian terms by etymology: Karelian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Karelian terms by usage: Karelian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Karelian: Categories with terms derived from Karelian in various specific languages.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Karelian lemmas (8 c, 408 e)
- ► krl:All topics (13 c, 0 e)
- ► Karelian entry maintenance (6 c, 1 e)
- ► Karelian non-lemma forms (1 c, 1 e)
Pages in category "Karelian language"
This category contains only the following page.