Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Indo-Portuguese language
This is the main category of the Indo-Portuguese language.
Information about Indo-Portuguese:
|Language family||pidgins or creole|
- Category:Indo-Portuguese lemmas: Indo-Portuguese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:idb:All topics: Indo-Portuguese terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Indo-Portuguese templates: Indo-Portuguese templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Indo-Portuguese terms by etymology: Indo-Portuguese terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Indo-Portuguese: Categories with terms derived from Indo-Portuguese in various specific languages.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Indo-Portuguese lemmas (11 c, 29 e)
- ► idb:All topics (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Indo-Portuguese non-lemma forms (2 c, 2 e)