Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Klamath-Modoc language
This is the main category of the Klamath-Modoc language.
Information about Klamath-Modoc:
- Category:Klamath-Modoc lemmas: Klamath-Modoc lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:kla:All topics: Klamath-Modoc terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Klamath-Modoc entry maintenance: Klamath-Modoc entries, or entries in other languages containing Klamath-Modoc terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Klamath-Modoc templates: Klamath-Modoc templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Klamath-Modoc terms by etymology: Klamath-Modoc terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Klamath-Modoc: Categories with terms derived from Klamath-Modoc in various specific languages.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.