|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
» All languages » Klingon language
This is the main category of the Klingon language.
Information about Klingon:
|Language family||constructed language|
Klingon is a constructed language that is only in sporadic use. According to our criteria for inclusion, terms in Klingon should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace. All terms in this language may be available at Appendix:Klingon.
- Category:Klingon lemmas: Klingon lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:tlh:All topics: Klingon terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Klingon entry maintenance: Klingon entries, or entries in other languages containing Klingon terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Requests (Klingon): Klingon entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Klingon templates: Klingon templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Klingon terms by etymology: Klingon terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Klingon: Categories with terms derived from Klingon in various specific languages.
- Category:User tlh: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Klingon.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Klingon lemmas (6 c, 1 e)
- ► tlh:All topics (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Klingon entry maintenance (3 c, 1 e)
- ► Requests (Klingon) (0 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Klingon language"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.