|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
» All languages » Klingon language
This is the main category of the Klingon language.
Information about Klingon:
|Edit language data|
|Language family||constructed language|
Klingon is a constructed language that is only in sporadic use. According to our criteria for inclusion, terms in Klingon should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace. All terms in this language may be available at Appendix:Klingon.
- Category:tlh:All topics: Klingon terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Requests (Klingon): Klingon entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Terms derived from Klingon: Categories with terms derived from Klingon in various specific languages.
- Category:User tlh: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Klingon.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Klingon lemmas (6 c, 101 e)
- ► Klingon entry maintenance (4 c, 1 e)
- ► Klingon figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Requests (Klingon) (0 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Klingon language"
This category contains only the following page.