Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: klingon
From the Star Trek franchise, purportedly by Gene Roddenberry, named for Lieutenant Wilbur Clingan of the Los Angeles Police Department
Klingon (plural Klingons)
- (countable) Member of a fictional alien warrior race depicted as having distinctive forehead ridges and a culture based on strict observance of honour, loyalty, and combat.
member of an alien warrior race in the Star Trek universe
- An artificial language created by Marc Okrand, first appearing in a Star Trek episode in 1967.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
- Klingon Language Institute
- Klingon Wikia
- Linguist List entry for Klingon, code tlh
- Klingon (language)