Category:Latvian irregular nouns
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Latvian nouns that follow non-standard patterns of inflection.
|Top – A Ā B C Č D E Ē F G Ģ H I Ī J K Ķ L Ļ M N Ņ O P R S Š T U Ū V Z Ž|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Latvian first declension nouns in -š (0 c, 36 e)
- ► Latvian fourth declension masculine nouns (0 c, 11 e)
- ► Latvian non-alternating fifth declension nouns (0 c, 132 e)
- ► Latvian non-alternating second declension nouns (0 c, 87 e)
- ► Latvian non-alternating sixth declension nouns (1 c, 13 e)
- ► Latvian second declension nouns in -s (1 c, 15 e)