Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
This category contains only other categories, no dictionary entries. Its subcategories are on the topic: Law. They are of two sorts:
- Subcategories named like "aa:Law (with a prefixed language code) are categories of terms in specific languages. You may be interested especially in Category:en:Law, for English terms.
- Subcategories of this one named without the prefixed language code are further categories just like this one, but devoted to finer topics.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 121 subcategories, out of 121 total.
- ► Business law (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Copyright (6 c, 0 e)
- ► Criminal law (60 c, 0 e)
- ► Freedom of speech (3 c, 0 e)
- ► International law (8 c, 0 e)
- ► Jewish law (5 c, 0 e)
- ► Law enforcement (38 c, 0 e)
- ► Patent law (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Property law (5 c, 0 e)
- ► Standards of identity (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Taxation (17 c, 0 e)
- ► xcl:Law (0 c, 1 e)
- ► yi:Law (1 c, 2 e)
- ► zh:Law (4 c, 76 e)