Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Luwian language
This is the main category of the Luwian language.
Information about Luwian:
- Category:Luwian lemmas: Luwian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:xlu:All topics: Luwian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Luwian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Luwian.
- Category:Luwian entry maintenance: Luwian entries, or entries in other languages containing Luwian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Luwian symbols: Luwian written signs.
- Category:Luwian templates: Luwian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Luwian terms by etymology: Luwian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Luwian: Categories with terms derived from Luwian in various specific languages.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Luwian lemmas (7 c, 54 e)
- ► Luwian entry maintenance (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Neo-Assyrian cuneiform syllabary (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Luwian symbols (0 c, 1 e)