Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Appendix:Variations of Arabic language
» All languages » Maltese language
This is the main category of the Maltese language.
Information about Maltese:
- Category:Maltese lemmas: Maltese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:mt:All topics: Maltese terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Maltese appendices: Pages containing additional information about Maltese.
- Category:Maltese entry maintenance: Maltese entries, or entries in other languages containing Maltese terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Maltese names: Maltese terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Maltese phrases: Maltese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Maltese: Maltese terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Maltese symbols: Maltese written signs.
- Category:Maltese templates: Maltese templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Maltese terms by etymology: Maltese terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Maltese terms by usage: Maltese terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Maltese: Categories with terms derived from Maltese in various specific languages.
- Category:User mt: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Maltese.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Maltese lemmas (11 c, 1202 e)
- ► Maltese entry maintenance (7 c, 1 e)
- ► Maltese phrases (1 c, 31 e)
- ► Regional Maltese (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Maltese symbols (1 c, 0 e)
- ► User mt (1 c, 3 e)