Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Arabic language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Arabic language|
|Links related to Arabic language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Arabic language considerations|
Reference templates (252)
|Arabic language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Arabic
This is the main category of the Arabic language.
It is spoken in Algeria, Bahrain, Chad, the Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, the United Arab Emirates, and Western Sahara.
Information about Arabic:
|Edit language data|
Please see Wiktionary:About Arabic for information and special considerations for creating Arabic language entries.
- Arabic (ar)Collapse
- ├──── Algerian Arabic (arq)
- ├──── Andalusian Arabic (xaa)
- ├──── Baharna Arabic (abv)
- ├──── Chadian Arabic (shu)
- ├──── Dhofari Arabic (adf)
- ├──── Egyptian Arabic (arz)
- ├──── Gulf Arabic (afb)
- ├──── Hassaniya (mey)
- ├──── Hijazi Arabic (acw)
- ├───┬ Iraqi Arabic (acm)
- │ ├──── Cypriot Arabic (acy)
- │ └──── North Mesopotamian Arabic (ayp)
- ├──── Judeo-Arabic (jrb)
- ├──── Libyan Arabic (ayl)
- ├──── Moroccan Arabic (ary)
- ├──── Najdi Arabic (ars)
- ├──── North Levantine Arabic (apc)
- ├──── Omani Arabic (acx)
- ├──── Shihhi Arabic (ssh)
- ├───┬ Siculo-Arabic (sqr)
- │ └──── Maltese (mt)
- ├──── South Levantine Arabic (ajp)
- ├───┬ Sudanese Arabic (apd)
- │ ├──── Juba Arabic (pga)
- │ └──── Nubi (kcn)
- ├──── Tajiki Arabic (abh)
- ├──── Tunisian Arabic (aeb)
- ├──── Uzbeki Arabic (auz)
- └──── Yemeni Arabic (ayn)
- Category:ar:All topics: Arabic terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Arabic appendices: Pages containing additional information about Arabic.
- Category:Arabic entry maintenance: Arabic entries, or entries in other languages containing Arabic terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Arabic lemmas: Arabic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Arabic names: Arabic terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Arabic phrases: Arabic groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Arabic: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Arabic.
- Category:Requests concerning Arabic: Categories with Arabic entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Arabic rhymes: List of indexes of Arabic words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:Arabic: Lists of Arabic words by their rhymes.
- Category:Arabic symbols: Arabic written signs.
- Category:Arabic templates: Arabic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Arabic terms by etymology: Arabic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Arabic terms by usage: Arabic terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Arabic: Categories with terms that originate from Arabic.
- Category:User ar: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Arabic.
This category has the following 38 subcategories, out of 38 total.
- Classical Arabic (0 c, 81 e)
- Judeo-Arabic (1 c, 63 e)
- ar:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- ar:All topics (17 c, 0 e)
- Arabic appendices (0 c, 24 e)
- Arabic expressions (0 c, 21 e)
- Arabic negatives (0 c, 10 e)
- Arabic numerals by inflection type (13 c, 0 e)
- Arabic participles with basic triptote singular (0 c, 5 e)
- Arabic participles with broken plural (0 c, 1 e)
- Arabic participles with sound feminine plural (0 c, 5 e)
- Arabic participles with sound masculine plural (0 c, 5 e)
- Arabic participles with triptote singular in -a (0 c, 5 e)
- Arabic pronouns by inflection type (8 c, 0 e)
- Arabic citations (1 c, 23 e)
- Arabic entry maintenance (14 c, 0 e)
- Arabic figures of speech (6 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Arabic by language (56 c, 0 e)
- Arabic terms with irregular pronunciations (0 c, 408 e)
- Arabic modules (1 c, 14 e)
- Arabic non-lemma forms (7 c, 38249 e)
- Regional Arabic (38 c, 20 e)
- Arabic rhymes (8 c, 4 e)
- Rhymes:Arabic (30 c, 0 e)
- Arabic sentences (1 c, 0 e)
- Arabic shortenings (7 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Arabic by language (19 c, 0 e)
- Arabic symbols (5 c, 5 e)
- Arabic templates (12 c, 18 e)
- Arabic terms by etymology (37 c, 0 e)
- Arabic terms by lexical property (7 c, 0 e)
- Arabic terms by semantic function (7 c, 0 e)
- Arabic terms by usage (34 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Arabic (434 c, 0 e)
- Arabic thesaurus entries (0 c, 26 e)
- User ar (5 c, 222 e)
Pages in category "Arabic language"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Appendix:Arabic Frequency List from Quran
- Appendix:Arabic Quranic Verbs
- Appendix:Arabic Frequency List from Quran/Arabic Frequency List from Quran 1-1000
- Appendix:Arabic Frequency List from Quran/Arabic Frequency List from Quran 1001-2000
- Appendix:Arabic Frequency List from Quran/Arabic Frequency List from Quran 2001-3000
- Appendix:Arabic Frequency List from Quran/Arabic Frequency List from Quran 3001-3680
- All languages
- Arabic languages
- Arabic script languages
- Hebrew script languages
- Braille script languages
- Syriac script languages
- Languages with automatic transliteration
- Languages of Algeria
- Languages of Bahrain
- Languages of Chad
- Languages of the Comoros
- Languages of Djibouti
- Languages of Egypt
- Languages of Eritrea
- Languages of Iraq
- Languages of Israel
- Languages of Jordan
- Languages of Kuwait
- Languages of Lebanon
- Languages of Libya
- Languages of Mauritania
- Languages of Morocco
- Languages of Oman
- Languages of Palestine
- Languages of Qatar
- Languages of Saudi Arabia
- Languages of Somalia
- Languages of Sudan
- Languages of Syria
- Languages of Tunisia
- Languages of Yemen
- Languages of the United Arab Emirates
- Languages of Western Sahara