Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
The country's name comes from the name of the mountain range, which in turn comes from the Semitic root lbn meaning 'white'.
- A mountain range in the Middle East.
- A country in the Middle East. Official name: Lebanese Republic. Also (especially formerly) known as "the Lebanon".
- Various places in the United States of America:
- a small unincorporated community in Montezuma County, Colorado.
- a town in New London County, Connecticut.
- a CDP known as Rising Sun-Lebanon in Kent County, Delaware.
- a city in St. Clair County, Illinois.
- a city in Indiana and county seat of Boone County.
- a small city in Smith County, Kansas.
- a home rule-class city in Marion County, Kentucky.
- a town in York County, Maine.
- a city in Laclede County, Missouri.
- a small village in Red Willow County, Nebraska.
- a city in Grafton County, New Hampshire.
- a borough in Hunterdon County, New Jersey.
- a town in Madison County, New York.
- a city in Ohio and county seat of Warren County.
- a CDP and unincorporated community in Marshall County, Oklahoma.
- a city in Linn County, Oregon.
- a city in Pennsylvania and county seat of Lebanon County.
- a small town in Potter County, South Dakota.
- a city in Tennessee and county seat of Wilson County.
- an unincorporated community in Hardin County, Tennessee.
- a town in Russell County, Virginia.
- a town and CDP in Dodge County, Wisconsin.
- a town in Waupaca County, Wisconsin.
- (mountain range): Mount Lebanon