- 1 English
- 2 Danish
- 3 Italian
- 4 Polish
- 5 Portuguese
From Miami wimihsoorita ("the people who have dugout canoes"), a term for the inhabitants of the area around the Missouri River.
- (General American) IPA(key): /mɪˈzɝ.i/, /məˈzɝ.ə/ (see Wikipedia)
Audio (GenAm) (file) Audio (GenAm) (file)
- A state of the United States of America Capital Jefferson City; largest city: Kansas City: Postal abbreviation: MO
- The longest river in the United States, flowing from Montana to become a tributary of the Mississippi at Saint Louis.
- A Native American tribe that originally lived in the Great Lakes region of United States.
- (historical) An organized territory in the United States during the nineteenth century.
- The pronunciation of Missouri has been variable and debated since the 1600s. See Wikipedia for more.
- (river): Big Muddy
Missouri (genitive Missouris)
Missouri m inan (indeclinable)
Missouri f (indeclinable)
- Missouri in Polish dictionaries at PWN