Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: alabama
- 1 English
- 2 Czech
- 3 Danish
- 4 Portuguese
- 5 Romanian
- 6 Serbo-Croatian
- 7 Spanish
- A state of the United States of America (postal abbreviation AL) in the southeastern United States with its capital at Montgomery, and Birmingham as its largest city.
- 2014 November 2, John Oliver, “State Legislatures and ALEC”, in Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, season 1, episode 23, HBO:
- That’s right. In fact, a law which passed in Mississippi is so restrictive, it could close the one remaining abortion clinic they have in the entire state, meaning a Mississippi woman, right now, could be saying to herself, “I need to go someplace more progressive like Alabama.”
- The peninsula which makes up most of the state.
- The Alabama River, which runs through the state of Alabama.
- A Native American tribe originally from central Alabama.
- The language of the Alabama Nation.
- Wiktionary's coverage of Alabama terms
- Alabama people on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Alabama language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Ethnologue entry for Alabama, akz
- Alabama (a state of the United States of America)
Alabama (genitive Alabamas)
- Alabama (a state of the United States)
- Alabama (a river in the southeastern region of the United States)
Alabàma f (Cyrillic spelling Алаба̀ма)
- Alabama (river)
- Alabama (U.S. state)
Declension of Alabama