- (city in the UK):
- (cities in the US):
- A city and metropolitan borough in the West Midlands of England, with a population of over one million.
- A city in Alabama, United States, and the county seat of Jefferson County.
- A city in Michigan, United States.
- A surname.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Birmingham n (indeclinable)
- Birmingham: major city in the centre of England.
- Birmingham: name of several towns and cities in the United States of America.
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
Non-Welsh placenames usually resist mutation in Welsh; thus, o Birmingham (“from Birmingham”) and yn Birmingham (“in Birmingham”), rather than o Firmingham and ym Mirmingham. The mutated forms are only occasionally encountered and are considered nonstandard.