Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A Scottish topographic surname from Gaelic words meaning "foot of a hill"
- Any of a number of places in the United States, including:
- a city in Georgia, and the county seat of Walton County.
- a city in Louisiana, and the parish seat of Ouachita Parish.
- a city in Michigan, and the county seat of Monroe County
- a city in North Carolina, and the county seat of Union County.
- a city in Pennsylvania, and a borough of Bradford County.
- a city in Wisconsin, and the county seat of Green County
- A male given name
- A female given name