Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Arabic groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Arabic non-constituents: Arabic terms that are not grammatical constituents, and therefore need to be combined with additional terms to form a complete phrase.
- Category:Arabic phrasal verbs: Arabic verbs accompanied by particles, such as prepositions and adverbs.
- Category:Arabic phrasebook: Arabic non-idiomatic phrases that are used in common situations, and may be useful to language learners or travellers.
- Category:Arabic prepositional phrases: Arabic phrases headed by a preposition.
- Category:Arabic rhyming phrases: Arabic phrases composed of two or more words that rhyme.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Arabic phrases"
The following 103 pages are in this category, out of 103 total.