All terms in Navajo should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Navajo.
Please see Wiktionary:About Navajo for considerations about Navajo entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Navajo.
- Category:nv:All topics: Navajo words categorized by subject.
- Category:Navajo morphemes: Morphemes used to form Navajo words.
- Category:Navajo parts of speech: Navajo terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Navajo phrases: Navajo groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Navajo lexicons: Navajo words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Navajo names: Navajo words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Navajo etymologies: Navajo terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Navajo: Words derived from Navajo in various languages.
- Category:Navajo symbols: Navajo characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Navajo citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Navajo terms.
- Category:Navajo appendices: Miscellaneous information about Navajo language.
- Category:Requests (Navajo): Navajo entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User nv: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Navajo.
- Category:Navajo templates: Navajo templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
Pages in category "Navajo language"
This category contains only the following page.