Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Novial language
This is the main category of the Novial language.
Information about Novial:
|Language family||constructed language|
- Category:Novial lemmas: Novial lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:nov:All topics: Novial terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Novial appendices: Pages containing additional information about Novial.
- Category:Novial entry maintenance: Novial entries, or entries in other languages containing Novial terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Novial templates: Novial templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Novial terms by etymology: Novial terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Novial: Categories with terms derived from Novial in various specific languages.
- Category:User nov: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Novial.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Novial lemmas (12 c, 560 e)
- ► Novial contractions (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Novial entry maintenance (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Novial modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Novial non-lemma forms (3 c, 52 e)
- ► User nov (1 c, 1 e)