|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
This is the main category of the Novial language.
Information about Novial:
|Language family||constructed language|
Novial is a constructed language that is only in sporadic use. According to our criteria for inclusion, terms in Novial should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace. All terms in this language may be available at Appendix:Novial.
Novial has no descendants or varieties listed in Wiktionary's language data modules.
- Category:nov:All topics: Novial terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Novial appendices: Pages containing additional information about Novial.
- Category:Novial entry maintenance: Novial entries, or entries in other languages containing Novial terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Novial lemmas: Novial lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Novial phrases: Novial groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests concerning Novial: Categories with Novial entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Novial templates: Novial templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Novial terms by etymology: Novial terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Novial: Categories with terms that originate from Novial.
- Category:User nov: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Novial.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Novial entry maintenance (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Novial modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Novial non-lemma forms (3 c, 55 e)
- ► Novial shortenings (1 c, 0 e)
- ► User nov (1 c, 1 e)