Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Novial lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Novial adjectives: Novial terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Novial adverbs: Novial terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Novial conjunctions: Novial terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Novial determiners: Novial terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Novial interjections: Novial terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Novial morphemes: Novial word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Novial nouns: Novial terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Novial numerals: Novial terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Novial particles: Novial terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Novial phrases: Novial groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Novial prepositions: Novial adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Novial pronouns: Novial terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Novial proper nouns: Novial nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Novial verbs: Novial terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Novial conjunctions (0 c, 17 e)
- ► Novial determiners (1 c, 24 e)
- ► Novial interjections (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Novial morphemes (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Novial verbs (4 c, 119 e)
Pages in category "Novial lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 611 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- a hem
- a sur
- after ke