Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Category:Algonquin language
» All languages » Ojibwe language
This is the main category of the Ojibwe language.
Information about Ojibwe:
- Category:Ojibwe lemmas: Ojibwe lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:oj:All topics: Ojibwe terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Ojibwe appendices: Pages containing additional information about Ojibwe.
- Category:Ojibwe entry maintenance: Ojibwe entries, or entries in other languages containing Ojibwe terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Ojibwe phrases: Ojibwe groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Ojibwe templates: Ojibwe templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Ojibwe terms by etymology: Ojibwe terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Ojibwe terms by usage: Ojibwe terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Ojibwe: Categories with terms derived from Ojibwe in various specific languages.
- Category:User oj: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Ojibwe.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Ojibwe lemmas (9 c, 207 e)
- ► Ojibwe entry maintenance (8 c, 0 e)
- ► Ojibwe non-lemma forms (2 c, 7 e)
- ► Ojibwe phrases (1 c, 9 e)