Category:Old Frisian language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Frisian language
This is the main category of the Old Frisian language.
Information about Old Frisian:
|Canonical name||Old Frisian|
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Old Frisian lemmas: Old Frisian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ofs:All topics: Old Frisian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old Frisian entry maintenance: Old Frisian entries, or entries in other languages containing Old Frisian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old Frisian phrases: Old Frisian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Old Frisian templates: Old Frisian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old Frisian terms by etymology: Old Frisian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Frisian: Categories with terms derived from Old Frisian in various specific languages.
- Category:User ofs: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old Frisian.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Old Frisian lemmas (8 c, 284 e)
- ► ofs:All topics (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Old Frisian entry maintenance (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Old Frisian phrases (1 c, 0 e)