Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Phoenician lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Phoenician adjectives: Phoenician terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Phoenician nouns: Phoenician terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Phoenician numerals: Phoenician terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Phoenician pronouns: Phoenician terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Phoenician proper nouns: Phoenician nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Phoenician verbs: Phoenician terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Phoenician lemmas"
The following 117 pages are in this category, out of 117 total.